For your next trip here are 24 Paris travel essentials you don’t want to leave home without. These are the essentials that will ensure you have everything you need for your trip and make things a little easier.
All of these are items I personally own and would recommend on your next trip to Paris or anywhere in general that you are traveling. I’ve learned from experience what I use the most and make sure to pack every time. These 24 Paris travel essentials are items that you might not think about packing but you will be glad you have.
Of course, most of these items you could find in Paris or any city you’re traveling to, but I like to make sure I have everything ahead of time. The last thing I want to do in Paris is run around to the store because I forgot to pack something.
If you are needing help with outfits to pack for Paris, be sure to check out the monthly Paris packing lists.
Essentials To Pack For Paris
- Amazon Luggage 3- Piece Set – A great luggage set and an even better price. I’ve had this set for several years now and it’s still in amazing shape.
- Mer Sea Wrap– I never travel without my Mer Sea Cashmere Wrap. By nature, I am always cold on airplanes and this wrap is so cozy and warm.
- Hanging Toiletry Bag – This is a perfect toiletry bag for travel because you can hang it up. Makes it very handy when you are traveling and the bathrooms are tiny. I use this bag for all my makeup brushes and other smaller miscellaneous items.
- Paravel Weekender– I invested in this bag last year to use as my carry on and it’s been a perfect size. I didn’t want anything too heavy but large enough to carry all my necessities like a computer, headphones, book, water bottle, and anything extra. I’ve also carried handbags and shoes in the bag before and there’s more than enough space. Plus, I love the stylish and classic look of the bag.
- Universal Adapter– A must for traveling abroad to use any of your appliances like a curling iron, phone charger, or travel steamer. For anything you need to plug in to use, you will need this travel adapter that covers France.
- Travel Steamer– Nobody wants wrinkly clothes on vacation. This travel steamer is perfect and doesn’t take up too much room plus comes with a carrying pouch. It heats up quickly and works well. I don’t ever count on the places I am staying to have an ironing board or one that works properly, so I bring my own.
- Packing Cubes– Definite must for any trip but especially for one where you want to pack a lot of items. These packing cubes have saved me so many times on big trips. They help you overall be able to pack more and make packing convenient. I put all my shirts in one cube, my pants in another cube, etc. Then when I get to my hotel or wherever I am staying, I just pull the cube out and put it into a drawer. So simple.
- Luggage Weight– A must if you’re planning on doing some shopping. Find out how much your bags weigh before you get to the airport in case you need to move things around.
- Portable Charger– This has saved me so many times during the trip to help charge my phone. Between using my google maps on my phone and taking pictures, my battery tends to die by the end of the day. Thankfully, this portable charger helps to refuel my phone without having to go back to the room and charge it.
- Bose Small Speaker– I like to play music in my hotel room or wherever I am staying.
- Laundry Bags– A necessity for keeping dirty and clean clothes separate from each other. Plus, these make it easy when you get home and your dirty laundry is all in one place.
- Warm Slippers– I love to put these slippers on the airplane for a long flight. Plus, I can then use them to walk around my hotel room.
- Soft Pajamas– I always pack pajamas with pants when traveling, especially when staying in a hotel because the room tends to always be freezing.
- Sony Noise Canceling Headphones– The best headphones for drowning out unnecessary airplane noise.
- Silk Eye Mask– I’ve talked so much about how I love my silk eye mask and never travel without it. Absolutely worth the investment.
- Cuyana Leather Travel Cases– Beautiful leather travel cases I use to carry all my makeup. Cuyana makes some of the best leather cases.
- Umbrella– You never know when you will need an umbrella wherever you’re going. The weather in Paris can be rainy one minute and sunny the next so it’s best to always be prepared.
- Longchamp Nylon Tote– I carry this bag all over Paris, it’s just perfect. Plus, you will look like a Parisian carrying it. I use this insert to keep the bag organized.
- Travel Hair Dryer– Too many times I’ve ended up at a hotel that didn’t have a properly working hair dryer. So, I decided to invest in one for travel. This one packs up easily, is smaller compared to my regular dryer, and works well.
- Probiotics– I think it’s always a good idea to take a probiotic especially when traveling. It will help to keep your stomach balanced from all the different foods.
- Tech Carrying Case– For carrying all my cords: phone, computer, camera, etc.
- Klorane Eye Patches– When you have a bit more time these eye patches are great for reducing signs of fatigue. You have to keep them on for at least 15 minutes to work.
- Electrolyte Packets– These are lifesavers some days when I need a little extra hydration. Traveling always makes me dehydrated especially when I am indulging in extra wine and maybe not drinking as much water as I normally do.
- TUMS– Sometimes these are a necessity after all the food and wine.
Keep in mind, you could use this list for any destination you’re traveling to (especially any place abroad). Hopefully, if you are going to the city of light, these 24 Paris travel essentials can make traveling a bit easier.
This article contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase I will make a small commission. Merci