What to Pack for Paris in June
Want to know what you should pack for Paris in June? I’ve put together a list of 24 classic and chic pieces to help you with your packing list so you feel elevated and put together during your time in the city of light.
June is a beautiful time to visit Paris, as the days are longer, the city is bustling, and it’s the prime season to sit on a terrace with the rest of the Parisians and enjoy an evening apéro or sit and linger in one of the many parks.
Weather In Paris During June
The weather in Paris during June is average highs of 62 during the day and average lows of 55 during the evenings. Even though the weather is mostly warm in June, it can still be chilly in the early mornings or at night. Personally, Paris always seems a bit cooler to me and maybe because it’s right by the river.
Some pieces to keep in mind will be layering tees or camis. You will also want to bring a light coat, such as a trench or leather jacket to keep you warm and dry if you are someone who tends to get chilly easily. A scarf is also a good idea to not only look chic but keep your neck warm if needed. Or, you can pick up a beautiful scarf at one of the markets in Paris while you are there.
Shoes To Pack For Paris In June
Paris is best when explored on foot, there’s so much to see, and you don’t want to miss a thing. Just be prepared with comfortable shoes to walk all over Paris. Everyone in Paris wears sneakers these days, popular ones are New Balance, VEJA, Stan Smith, and Converse. You can also opt for a comfortable pair of ballet flats or sandals that are appropriate for the season.
You can see my entire post dedicated to the best walking shoes for Paris here and the ones I find the most comfortable during my trip for fall, spring, and summer.
Also, Paris is not the place to break in new shoes so make sure you don’t bring a brand new pair to walk the city.
Neutral Outfits To Wear In Paris In June
When I pack for Paris, I prefer to blend in and look more like a local. I tend to stick with a neutral color palette but also pack versatile items which you can easily mix and match to look chic and classic during the summer season and June.
Make sure to pack pieces that you can use for layers. Since the weather will still be chilly in the mornings, it’s best to have layers you can wear under sweaters, a trench coat, or a blazer. My favorite layering tops are from Cuyana but Everlane also has great ones as well.
You will see a lot of Parisian women in mostly jeans and trousers. Depending on the weather some will have on dresses or skirts with a jacket. No athleisurewear so leave your yoga pants at home, please.
Another thing to think about is if any of your pieces need to be tailored before your trip. I always make sure to take anything to the tailor a few weeks before the trip to ensure they are ready in time.
Travel Essentials To Pack For Paris In June
I have put together a list of 24 items that I pack for every Paris trip. These are the items I consider necessary for the trip, however, everyone is different.
A great carry-on bag for the plane which is comfortable enough to carry everything I need. I have this carry-on bag that holds all my essentials. Inside the bag, I pack my eye mask, water bottle, and slippers ( I like to put these on when I am on the plane).
For my suitcase, I use these Amazon suitcases and they have been great. I also use these packing cubes to help me pack more and these laundry bags. This luggage scale always goes with me so I know how heavy my bags are, and this travel steamer is perfect and works very well.
More Important Packing Tips For Paris In June
This list is meant to help inspire and obviously isn’t all-inclusive of other things you might want to pack.
24 Pieces To Pack For Paris In June
- J Crew Lady Jacket– Chic and classic navy jacket you can dress up or down.
- Cuyana Silk Cami– Favorite layers to wear under blazers, cardigans, or by themselves with skirts.
- J Crew Stripe Top– Classic Parisian top everyone must pack.
- MANGO Linen Blazer– Beautiful linen blazer stays cool while still looking timeless and classic.
- GAP White Button Down– Classic button-down to have on hand and wear with jeans and flats.
- Ralph Lauren Floral Skirt– Beautiful and classic floral skirt to wear with a white tee and sneakers or sandals.
- MANGO Linen Dress– Linen dress to stay cool during the warm June days. Can wear it with sandals and a blazer or cardigan.
- Banana Republic T-Shirt– Classic t-shirt to wear with jeans and sneakers or sandals.
- MOTHER Denim– Favorite straight-leg denim to wear.
- A.P.C. Grace Bag– Beautiful French brand leather bag.
- Madewell Perfect Vintage Denim– Classic pair of white denim for the summer days.
- Everlane Crewneck T-Shirt-Easy layering piece in white or black or to wear by itself.
- Boden Striped Dress– Cute stripped dress to wear with sneakers.
- Banana Republic Cardigan– Easy and chic cardigan to use as a layering piece or by itself.
- Banana Republic Wide Leg Linen Pants– Wide-leg linen pants to stay cool while walking around the city.
- VEJA Sneakers– Sneakers are what all Parisians are wearing.
- MANGO Linen Skirt– Beautiful linen skirt to wear with a t-shirt or cardigan and sandals.
- FRAME Denim Shirt– Classic short sleeve denim shirt with a bit of detail.
- MANGO Basket Bag– Classic basket bag with designer looks but a fraction of the cost.
- MANGO Black Sandal– Timeless black sandals to wear around the city.
- Tuckernuck Baton Heels– Chanel-like pumps for nights out.
- Stripe Scarf– Beautiful silk scarf to wear like the Parisians.
- J Crew Dress– Easy and relaxed dress to wear during the day.
- French Sole Sandals– Chic sandals to wear with jeans and a blazer.
Here are some outfit combinations in case you’re in need of inspiration on how to wear the 24 pieces.
SHOP THE LOOK
SHOP THE LOOK
SHOP THE LOOK
Paris In June Outfit Ideas
Hopefully, this has helped with your Paris in June packing list to help you feel put together, chic, confident, and ready for your trip to Paris.
This article contains affiliate links if you should make a purchase, I will make a small commission. Merci
OTHER PARIS INFORMATION
Heading to Paris anytime soon? Check out these other posts for helpful tips to know.