The La Vie On Grand Francophile gift guide of 2022 is here. A collection of 15 gift ideas to give to your favorite francophile this holiday season.
These are all gifts your heart loving French friend will love. They can even be a gift for yourself if you’re a devoted francophile.
Everything from ornaments to coffee table books to practical items like socks and a sweater. You are sure to find something for all the francophiles in your life.
- Le Creuset Olive Oil Cruet– I love a beautiful-looking olive oil cruet sitting out on the counter. Not only is it purposeful but it is also aesthetically pleasing. This one from Le Creuset checks all the boxes.
- French Bonjour Socks– These socks are not only warm but also fun for your favorite Francophile. Give them as a gift or put them in a stocking, they are sure to love the French sayings on these. I have these socks and they are so cute and whimsical.
- Café de Flore Wall Art– Your favorite francophile can be reminded daily of this iconic Parisian café. A beautiful photo to hang in the kitchen or dining room to transport you to Paris.
- French Market Tote– One of my favorite totes to take to the farmers market and to France. Every francophile needs a French market tote and this one is sturdy, beautiful, and affordable.
- Chanel 3 Book Set– Trilogy of books celebrating the iconic life of Chanel. A must have coffee table book set for every francophile.
- Luxury Handbag Ornament– Love this luxury handbag ornament. Perfect for all your favorite francophiles who love a bit of luxury in their life but without the price.
- Champagne Ornament– Who doesn’t want a bottle of champagne hanging from their Christmas tree? I know I do.
- In Love With Paris Book– A cookbook full of delicious sweet and savory recipes plus heart warming stories to make you fall in love with the city of lights even more.
- French Wine Glass– A favorite wine glass and so chic to use for holiday entertaining or to sit and relax on the weekends.
- Andrée Jardin Soap Set– Soap holder and nail brush pretty enough to sit by your kitchen sink.
- Bistro Creamer– The cutest little creamer to enjoy with your coffee. I love a nice creamer to use versus just pouring out of the cardboard cream box. Makes it seem a bit more enjoyable and it’s such a pretty touch.
- MERSEA Blanc Recycled Tote– A chic and sustainable tote from MERSEA and French designer, Patrice Reboul. He has taken old French mops and transformed them into this beautiful upcycled tote which is woven in France.
- Ritz Paris x FRAME Hat– The famous Parisian hotel has teamed up again with FRAME for an exclusive offering of Ritz Paris pieces. I love this hat which also comes in 2 other colors. So casual yet so chic.
- I’ve Been To Paris Passport Cover– Show everyone you’ve been to Paris with this darling passport cover.
- Sézane Trudy Jumper– One of my favorite sweater from one of my favorite brands always. There’s nothing more iconic than a striped sweater.
This article contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase I will make a small commission. Merci