What To Get Your Favorite Francophile
With the holidays around the corner are you wondering what to get your favorite Francophile? I’ve rounded up 15 items that any true Francophile would love to receive.
A Francophile is anyone who loves all things French, everything from the food to culture to fashion to learning everything and anything they can about the French.
From pillows to art prints, macaroons to candles, and everything in between for that person that craves the feeling of being in France.
Some of these items would also make great hostess gifts as well for your French friend that loves to cook, there’s a macaroon set. Or for your favorite French bookworm, there’s one of my favorite books Home Sweet Maison.
GIFTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE FRANCOPHILE
- French Baked Goods Print | How cute is this baked goods print to frame and give to your favorite baker. Would look so cute hung up in a kitchen and remind one to eat French pastries! ETSY has such a great selection of French art prints.
- Savon Marseille Hand Soap | This is my favorite soap to use and the prettiest. I love the bottle the soap comes in and you can choose from so many different smells. It’s all natural, makes a great hostess gift, and is made in France.
- Caudalíe Gift Set | I have been using Caudalíe for years and this is a great way to get someone else started. The set contains 5 essential items for complete skin care and comes in a handy travel pouch.
- Diptyque Paris Candle | Nothing smells better or looks prettier than a Diptyque candle on the mantle. These are investments candles but so worth the price in my opinion. A little luxury goes a long way.
- Merci Cottage Sign | Merci sign that would look so darling in a entryway or at the front door.
- DIY Macaron Kit | Macaron lovers rejoice, now you can try making your own macarons at home with this DIY kit.
- Eiffel Tower Dinner Plate | Designed by a French designer, this plate would make a great gift for someone who loves to cook or entertain. You could also bake some cookies to deliver along with the plate.
- Home Sweet Maison Book | This is a great book to learn how the French make a home. Each chapter goes through rooms in a French home and describes how the French think of their homes. I have loved reading this book and understanding more about how the French live.
- Bonjour Socks | The perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite Francophile. 5 pairs of French sayings for under $15.
- Baguette Ornament | Every year I love adding a French ornament to our tree and this year I quite sure I need to add this baguetter ornament. Such a great gift for a friend and even for a gift exchange.
- Maman Cookbook | I visited this cafe in NYC a few years ago and it’s so darling. The food was incredible so this is a must on my Christmas wish list.
- Paris Pillow | How cute is this map of Paris pillow? I have this as an art print but it would be so cute on a couch and looking at a picture of Paris everyday.
- Embryolisse Hand Lotion | Some of the best hand lotion I’ve ever used and I feel like I’ve tried them all. You can order this on Amazon and would make a great stocking stuffer.
- Clare V Tee | There’s nothing better than a great tee with a classic French saying.
- French Press Coffee Maker | I love to make a good french press coffee and this maker is so pretty it would look beautiful on a countertop.