Stocking Stuffer Gifts For The Francophile 2022
20 Stocking stuffer gift ideas for your favorite Francophile they are sure to love this Christmas season. Here are several ideas to help you fill those stockings with French-inspired goodies.
- Vintage French Inspired Handheld Gold Mirror– A beautiful gold French-inspired handheld mirror to use or display on your dresser.
- Mariage Freres International Tea– French tea which has been in Paris since 1854. If you have a tea lover, then this is a great addition to their collection.
- French Sayings Socks– The cutest socks with the cutest French sayings. Stay warm while looking Frenchy chic.
- Les Anis De Flavigny French Mints– My favorite French mints in a darling tin in various flavors.
- Pre de Provence Boxed Soap Gift Set– Beautiful smelling and looking soap set from Provence to display in a basket in the bathroom or to use.
- Caudalíe Glow Duo Set– Two amazing products come together in this set containing a detox mask plus beauty elixir, two of Caudalíe iconic products.
- CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow– Love this quad of shadows from CHANEL. I use quad 79 spices which are 4 rich shades perfect for the winter season and a color palette that would look beautiful on anyone.
- AVÈNE Hand Cream– The best hand cream especially for dry hands. I load up on these hand creams over the winter and have one in my car, on my nightstand, and in my handbag.
- French Country Diary– For important dates and notes to remember.
- Sézane Gift Card– Let them pick their own gift with a special gift card from a French brand.
- Clare V. Freshwater Pearl Bracelet– Gorgeous freshwater Pearl bracelet to wear daily for a classic and timeless look.
- Sisley Phyto-Rouge Lipstick– One of my favorite shades of lipstick. I wear shade 41, Sheer Red Love for that perfect French red lip.
- Sézane Jewelry Case– A handy and beautiful jewelry case that’s perfect for travel to keep all your favorite jewelry pieces safely stored.
- Diptyque Baies Small Candle– Lovely and luxury-smelling candle from Diptyque.
- NUXE Body Oil is a beautiful-smelling body oil that keeps you hydrated throughout the winter. I use this daily during the cold.
- Cote D’Or – Mignonnette Premium Chocolate– One of my favorite French chocolate brands. I always bring home several of the large bars whenever I go to Paris.
- 50 Piece Eiffel Tower Stickers– For the sticker lover, a 50-piece set of Parisian stickers to use on notebooks, to hang up, or put in lockers.
- Diptyque-Looking Coffee Glass– The cutest-looking glass for iced coffee or anything else. I receive so many compliments on this Latte Glass every time I use it for my iced coffee.
- Andrée Jardin X Fer à Cheval Set– A chic soap holder and a nail brush to keep by your kitchen.
- BIODERMA Lip Balm Duo– My favorite lip balm I use daily to help with moisture and hydration.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will make a small commission if you should make a purchase. MERCI.