This is the time of year when you start thinking about gifts for the ladies in your life or even yourself. It could be your best friend, coworker, sister or mother-in-law, or just that special someone.
I know there are so many gift guides this time of year but I wanted to put together 12 items that would be perfect for gifts for the ladies. Some of these items I actually own and some are ones on my own wish list this year.
GIFTS FOR THE LADIES
- Sèzane Bianca Blouse– Sèzane always has the most beautiful lace blouses and this one is no exception. You could wear this beautiful blouse with jeans, pants, or even a skirt. And, you can wear it all year long. It also comes in black which is perfect for a holiday party of even New Years. Sèzane tops are always of the highest quality and this top runs true to size.
2. Cuyana Leather Zipper Pouch– The perfect leather pouch to carry all your essentials. I received this exact pouch last year and I use it every day. I keep all my essentials like keys, lipstick, chapstick, hand lotion, pen, and change in this pouch. Then I just throw the pouch in whichever bag I am carrying for the day. It helps to keep everything together especially when I am switching out bags.
3. Merit Tinted Lip Oil– Merit is a clean beauty line I was introduced to a few months ago and I am obsessed with this tinted lip oil. It feels very lightweight on, isn’t sticky at all, and the color lasts for a while. I have the lip oil in the Sangria color, which I actually think would look good on most people.
4. AERIN Scalloped Wicker Frames– I’ve had these frames on my list for a few years now. I just love how pretty the detailing is on the frames. All 3 frames grouped together would look so beautiful and timeless on a table but I would take just one.
5. Temperature Control Smart Mug– Not sure about you, but I reheat my coffee about 10 times each morning. This mug makes it possible to sit at your desk and continue to have warm coffee without having to get up to reheat. The mug will keep your coffee hot for around 1.5 hours or you can leave it sitting on the charging coaster to stay warm as long as you want. You have the ability to control the mug via an app on your phone.
6. Nickel & Suede– One of my favorite earring collections just launched for the holidays. The new collection is based on the street style in Paris so you know I am already obsessed. If you haven’t worn Nickel & Suede earrings before you are truly missing out on these one-of-a-kind pieces. All the earrings are feather lightweight so you hardly even know you’re wearing them. These gold metallic ones are perfect for the holidays.
7. Pure Silk Sleep Mask– This is one item I talk about for every single holiday because it’s the perfect gift for someone or yourself. I started using a sleep mask a few years ago and never looked back. Besides, having a silky smooth feeling on my face helps me to sleep more deeply. I can’t see any little lights on in the house and I drift off into sweet dreams.
8. Mer Sea Wrap– One of my most bought and used items is definitely the Mer Sea Charleston Wrap. I have gifted this wrap to several friends because it’s such a great gift idea. If you’re like me then you’re always a bit chilly on the plane, in restaurants, at the movie, etc. I take this wrap everywhere with me and it’s so incredibly versatile. I’ve also worn it with a belt around the waist for a more structured look.
9. Mer Sea Candle– Obviously, Mer Sea is a company I think highly of because not only is it local but it’s run by two amazing women and an amazing team. Such a great way to shop small and support a small business.
10. Aria Facial Steamer– This is on my list because I’ve read so many amazing reviews about this steamer. I love the idea of using this a few times a week to help with my skin. As I have become more and more passionate about how I take care of my skin this will help. I can see using this on a Sunday night to start the week out feeling refreshed. It looks very easy to use and is compact.
11. YSL Textured Wallet– Such a beautiful wallet but definitely on the higher price point of things. What a great way to celebrate yourself, and the color is gorgeous. I used to carry a big wallet full of mostly stuff and it was so heavy it didn’t make any sense. A few years ago, I switched over to a small wallet and it was such a great decision.
12. Ribbed Beanie– Might as well stay stylish and warm while dressing for the cold. This neutral beanie is made with wool and alpaca sure to keep you super toasty. You can also get matching gloves and a scarf for a totally neutral look.
Happy shopping and hopefully this has given you a few ideas for gifts for the ladies in your life.
You can also see what to get your favorite Francophile here.
OTHER GIFT ITEMS FOR THE LADIES