Packing For Paris
It’s hard to believe my trip to Paris is finally here. I am so excited as I’ve never been in Spring before. I can’t wait to see the cherry blossoms and all the beautiful flowers blooming. I have been listening to the song, April in Paris, on repeat this week.
I plan on sitting at cafés and people-watching, lounging in the parks, and just walking the streets.
The weather in April is a mix of rain, sun, and cold. I made sure to pack lots of layers that can easily be mixed and matched. The post is shoppable, just click the plus sign on the item.
April in Paris
- L’ AGENCE Cardigan– Love this very French-inspired-looking cardigan which will be perfect to wear with black jeans for lunch and shopping.
- Mango Flare Black Jeans– My favorite pair of flares at the moment, I love the little pockets on the front. FYI, these jeans run TTS but are very long and I had to get them shortened.
- & Other Stories Pearl Embellished Top– Love the pearl detailing on this top which is so perfect for Paris. I will wear this top to dinner one night with jeans.
- AGOLDE Bodysuits– I love to wear a bodysuit underneath my blazers especially so it keeps everything smooth and there’s no bulkiness from a t-shirt.
- L’ AGENCE Flare Denim– Dark flare denim is what all the Parisians are wearing and I plan on it also.
- Sèzane Scott Trench– My favorite trench is coming with me of course.
- Aquatalia Booties– Since there’s a chance it could rain I like having the option of waterproof booties. These are so comfortable with a small heel to provide enough height.
- YSL Camera Bag– This is a great black bag to carry to dinner.
- Mango Tweed Crop Jacket– Classic Parisian necessity is a tweed jacket.
- Madewell Perfect Vintage Jean – The perfect daily jean to walk around in.
- & Other Stories Stripe Sweater– Couldn’t go to Paris without a striped sweater.
- Isabel Marant Belt– I like to use this belt around my black blazer with jeans or even with a black dress.
- Banana Republic Blazer– Love talking several blazers with me always to Paris. Great for layering and just so incredibly classic. I like to take several neutral colors I can mix and match throughout the week. The gold buttons on this BR blazer add great detail and make the blazer so chic.
- Celine Belt Bag– This is a great bag to wear during the day along with my Longchamp tote.
- MOTHER Denim – All around perfect pair of straight leg denim with the right color and the right length.
- VEJA -For walking, during the day I always pack a pair of sneakers. I might start out with flats or something else and carry these sneakers in my Longchamp tote to change into at some point during the day with all the walking.
- Black Converse High Top– Last time I was in Paris all the girls were wearing these.
- Madewell Leather Jacket– The weather will still be cool in Paris so this jacket will be great to wear under my trench if necessary.
- Longchamp Nylon Tote– This is the bag I use most days in Paris to carry my camera, umbrella, and anything else I need for the day.
- & Other Stories Linen Pant– Hoping the weather is warm one day so I can wear these linen pants, they are so cute.
- Ba&sh Paris Denim Top– A edgy take on a denim shirt from one of my favorite French brands Ba&sh Paris.
- ACNE Studios Scarf– A scarf to warm my neck will be needed definitely.
- & Other Stories Kitten Heel– A tiny pointed heel to wear for dinner.
EVERYTHING ELSE I AM ALSO PACKING:
If you are heading to April in Paris, hopefully this list can help with your packing list.
This article contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase I will make a small commission. Merci