Here’s What I Am Packing For April In Paris
Packing For Paris
It’s hard to believe my trip to Paris is finally here. I am so excited as I’ve never been in Spring before. I can’t wait to see the cherry blossoms and all the beautiful flowers blooming. I have been listening to the song, April in Paris, on repeat this week.
I plan on sitting at cafés and people-watching, lounging in the parks, and just walking the streets.
The weather in April is a mix of rain, sun, and cold. I made sure to pack lots of layers that can easily be mixed and matched. The post is shoppable, just click the plus sign on the item.
April in Paris
- L’ AGENCE Cardigan– Love this very French-inspired-looking cardigan which will be perfect to wear with black jeans for lunch and shopping.
- Mango Flare Black Jeans– My favorite pair of flares at the moment, I love the little pockets on the front. FYI, these jeans run TTS but are very long and I had to get them shortened.
- & Other Stories Pearl Embellished Top– Love the pearl detailing on this top which is so perfect for Paris. I will wear this top to dinner one night with jeans.
- AGOLDE Bodysuits– I love to wear a bodysuit underneath my blazers especially so it keeps everything smooth and there’s no bulkiness from a t-shirt.
- L’ AGENCE Flare Denim– Dark flare denim is what all the Parisians are wearing and I plan on it also.
- Sèzane Scott Trench– My favorite trench is coming with me of course.
- Aquatalia Booties– Since there’s a chance it could rain I like having the option of waterproof booties. These are so comfortable with a small heel to provide enough height.
- YSL Camera Bag– This is a great black bag to carry to dinner.
- Mango Tweed Crop Jacket– Classic Parisian necessity is a tweed jacket.
- Madewell Perfect Vintage Jean – The perfect daily jean to walk around in.
- & Other Stories Stripe Sweater– Couldn’t go to Paris without a striped sweater.
- Isabel Marant Belt– I like to use this belt around my black blazer with jeans or even with a black dress.
- Banana Republic Blazer– Love talking several blazers with me always to Paris. Great for layering and just so incredibly classic. I like to take several neutral colors I can mix and match throughout the week. The gold buttons on this BR blazer add great detail and make the blazer so chic.
- Celine Belt Bag– This is a great bag to wear during the day along with my Longchamp tote.
- MOTHER Denim – All around perfect pair of straight leg denim with the right color and the right length.
- VEJA -For walking, during the day I always pack a pair of sneakers. I might start out with flats or something else and carry these sneakers in my Longchamp tote to change into at some point during the day with all the walking.
- Black Converse High Top– Last time I was in Paris all the girls were wearing these.
- Madewell Leather Jacket– The weather will still be cool in Paris so this jacket will be great to wear under my trench if necessary.
- Longchamp Nylon Tote– This is the bag I use most days in Paris to carry my camera, umbrella, and anything else I need for the day.
- & Other Stories Linen Pant– Hoping the weather is warm one day so I can wear these linen pants, they are so cute.
- Ba&sh Paris Denim Top– A edgy take on a denim shirt from one of my favorite French brands Ba&sh Paris.
- ACNE Studios Scarf– A scarf to warm my neck will be needed definitely.
- & Other Stories Kitten Heel– A tiny pointed heel to wear for dinner.
EVERYTHING ELSE I AM ALSO PACKING:
If you are heading to April in Paris, hopefully this list can help with your packing list.
This article contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase I will make a small commission. Merci
Hello, this is a pretty good list of clothing items. I live in Paris and I would suggest you bring more sweaters as it has turned quite cold, especially at night should you go out and a trench coat gives no warmth against the cold winds we are experiencing now. 3 handbags are 1 too many in my opinion. Hopefully, as you state, you can wear your linen pants. Weather is changeable as it was warming up but this arctic blast we got has made it cold and no telling when it will be on its way. Still a few weeks away for you. I’m going to the US in April for a visit. Bon voyage.
Thanks for reading! Wonderful, appreciate the tips! Hope you have a great trip! Have a great day.