French Beauty Products I Use Daily
This past year, I started narrowing down my beauty routine and find myself gravitating toward more French beauty products than anything else.
I also have a French skincare routine I follow as well, and honestly, my skin at 47, has never looked and felt better.
I timed myself the other morning, and to follow my skincare routine as well as apply my beauty products, it takes me about 10-15 minutes every morning depending on what makeup I am using for the day.
Here are the French beauty products in my makeup bag that I am currently using. There are days when I only use one or two of them. I don’t always wear eyeshadow but when I do, I use the ones shown below.
10 French Beauty Products
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quad– The quad I use is 79 spices, and is a beautiful combination of colors to contour, highlight, and intensify. The colors aren’t to bright but subtle enough if I want some definition. I prefer a neutral color palette and that’s exactly what this quad provides. The colors are warm and rich.
- Chanel LES BEIGES Water-Fresh Complexion Touch– I am very picky about my foundation because I want the best of both worlds. Great coverage but doesn’t feel heavy and that’s exactly what this foundation does. It provides almost a glowy dewy finish but doesn’t look heavy at all and actually looks very beautiful on the skin. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I’ve never worn Chanel foundation before, but this formulation is absolutely beautiful.
- Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Blush– The same formulation as the foundation but in a liquid blush form. I wear the intense coral shade.
- Clé de Peau Concealer– I didn’t start wearing under eye concealer until this year and Clé de Peau is about as good as you can get. This is an investment concealer but so worth the price, the name actually means, “the key to beautiful skin,”. It’s rich and nourishing, not greasy, and doesn’t give crease marks or cake.
- Chanel Cream Eyeshadow– When I don’t want to wear eyeshadow but still want my eyes to look bright, then I will give a little dusting of this cream shadow on my lids.
- Chanel Rouge Hydrating Lipstick– For days when I want my lips to look neutral but with a bit of pink shine then I wear this hydrating lipstick in the Mademoislle shade.
- Sisley Rouge Lipstick– I picked this up while in Paris because I wanted to try the brands lipstick and love the color so much. I wear the No. 41 Sheer Red Love.
- Sisley Eye Contour– I love to use this when my eyes look a bit puffy or I have dark circles. You just put it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. It’s expensive but it works wonders and one tube last a while.
- Chanel Coco Bloom Lipstick– This is the other French girl red lipstick that I use in shade, ALIVE.
- NUXE Body Oil– My favorite body oil to use after I get out of the shower especially during the colder months. I love the feel and smell of this body oil and have been using it for many years.
This post contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase, I will make a small commission. MERCI.