Fall is one of my favorite times to make a wardrobe wish list. There’s something about the coziness of fall and wearing sweaters, jackets, and denim.
I have come up with 17 pieces that are on my wish list for the fall. Some of these pieces were actually on my closet wish list I put together at the beginning of the year.
They are all classic pieces and for the most part neutral with maybe a pop of color here or there. I tend to stick with more neutrals that I can mix and match with other pieces I already own.
Several of these items were actually on my fall wish list for last year and for one reason or another I didn’t end up purchasing them.
How I Put Together My Fall Wish List
A few notes about how I put together my fall wish list. I always try to pick pieces that are timeless and I can wear for years. I don’t mind investing in a piece of clothing if it’s going to last me. Gone are the days of just wearing a shirt once and tossing it aside.
I also like to shop from specific places for that reason. Some of my favorites are Sézane, Mango, ba&sh Paris, & Other Stories, Everlane, Reformation, and Jenni Kayne. I’ve learned over the years what my personal style is and I try and stick to pieces that represent me.
Mostly, I don’t buy many trendy pieces. I find I don’t wear them as much and I’d rather spend my money on something that will last me for several seasons.
For each item listed, I tried to find an additional option that was less expensive.
Related Post: Closet Wish List For 2022
Fall 2022 Wish List
- ba&sh Paris Cream Jacket– A beautiful jacket for Fall to wear with jeans and tall boots. ba&sh makes some incredibly beautiful jackets. This one is so timeless, classic, and chic. ( less expensive option from J.Crew).
- Totême Silk Scarf– I love this silk scarf in green but also love the classic colors. The right amount of stripe. (less expensive option from lescarf).
- The Curated Classic Camel Coat– This coat always sells out each Fall and I hope I can get one again this season. I’ve missed out on the last two years because I haven’t bought it in time. A camel coat is the one major coat I am missing in my wardrobe. (less expensive option from mango).
- Reformation Mason Pant– During the Spring, I bought these pants in Khaki and absolutely love them. I went with a petite size and the length is great for me. For fall I am wanting a black pair. They are extremely comfortable and fit very nicely. Highly recommend these for a trouser.
- Celine Leather Bag– Celine bags are my absolute favorite although I am not a fan of the price. I am still on the lookout for a classic brown bag. I wouldn’t mind seeing if I can find a gently used one for sale. I also still love the YSL Niki as well. (less expensive option from A.P.C.)
- Frame Denim– Love the name of these, high and tight. Exactly what I am looking for in a new pair of denim. I love the dark color for fall. (less expensive option from Everlane).
- Jane Win Necklace– A gorgeous chunky necklace to wear with sweaters and button-downs. Simple yet makes a statement.
- Margaux Ballet Flats– Ballet flats are big this fall, thankfully because I love them so much. They are a French wardrobe staple after all. (less expensive option from Everlane).
- Veronica Beard Blazer– Absolutely love this houndstooth blazer from Veronica Beard. I have had a houndstooth blazer on my list for a few years now but I have never found one I truly love. The patch detail on the elbows is my favorite. (less expensive option from Mango).
- ba&sh Paris Black Boots– These boots have been on my list this entire year. I tried them on in Paris in April and they are truly gorgeous. They are the perfect height and buttery comfortable. I am going to see if these go down any further and buy them on sale. (less expensive option from Sam Edelman).
- Jenni Kayne Sweater– Last year I invested in two Jenni Kayne sweaters and they are worth every penny. Love this fun brown stripe for fall, it’s a different color that I don’t own. Would look great with dark denim and even ecru denim into fall. (less expensive option from & Other Stories).
- Loeffler Randall Booties– The booties I’ve wanted for two years now. Last year I ordered these and needed to go up half a size. By the time I returned them and tried to buy a new size they were all sold out. (less expensive option from Marc Fisher).
- & Other Stories Belt– I am in need of a small black belt to go with my denim. Love the look, simplicity, and price of this one.
- ba&sh Paris Dress– The colors in this dress are absolute perfection and I love the length as well. Ba&sh makes some of the most beautiful dresses I have ever owned. I bought several of their dresses this Spring and Summer and received so many compliments every time I wore them. I would definitely wear this dress with tall brown boots. This one from Mille is also a beautiful color as well.
- Birkenstock Sandals– These sandals look incredibly cozy for fall to wear around the house or even to run errands. I bought my first pair of Birkenstock sandals 5 years ago and they are still in amazing shape. This isn’t a shoe I would normally gravitate towards but these just look so cozy.
- Everlane Sweater– A classic color and I love the small turtleneck on this sweater. Looks very cozy to wear with denim on the weekends.
- Cuyana Easy Tote– The new easy tote from Cuyana looks gorgeous. It’s the perfect work and everyday tote. The leather looks very smooth and soft plus it comes in gorgeous colors. Cuyana always makes beautiful bags so I am sure this one doesn’t disappoint.
I would love to know what’s on your fall wish list for this year.
This article contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase I will make a small commission. Merci