Paris, Provence, And London – Packing List
Paris, Provence, And London – Packing List
What I am packing for Paris, Provence, and London this June. Our trip to Paris, Provence, and London are finally here, and I am sharing what’s in my suitcase.
There are a lot of moving parts to this trip involving planes, trains, and automobiles. So, I tried to put together a list that easily all fits in a smaller suitcase.
The weather also plays a part in the packing list as well. It’s going to be a mixture of hot, cold, and maybe rainy in Paris and London.
Today’s list is all about packing for Paris and London. Come back tomorrow for my packing list for Provence where it’s going to be hot.
These 20 items are all pieces you can easily mix and match, pack well, and fit with the weather.
- Madewell Leather Jacket– Even for Summer I love to have a little jacket to wear in Paris for the nights. I can wear this leather jacket with jeans or over my dresses, it’s perfect. Size Medium.
- Ba&sh Paris Dress– Love this flowy and floral dress to walk around in during the day. Will also probably add a belt as well, maybe this Isabel Marant or this Sèzane. Size Small.
- Sierra Winter Gold Hoops– My favorite everyday gold hoops I wear every day. Makes packing my jewelry easy.
- A.P.C. Small Grace Bag– This bag was part of the summer Parisian-inspired capsule and it’s just so perfect. It looks like the Celine Box Bag but is a fraction of the price. Very Parisian, elegant, and classic.
- Ba&sh Paris Black Sweater– Love this black puff sleeve sweater that’s 3/4 length. It’s the perfect top for jeans or shorts and not just a basic black top. Also, part of the summer capsule as well. Size Medium.
- & Other Stories Linen Pants– These linen pants couldn’t be any more perfect. For me, the perfect length (I didn’t have to tailor), not see-through, and light and breezy. Size 6.
- Ba&sh Paris Eyelet Dress– This is one of the pieces I actually have “borrowed” from Ba&sh. Part of the rental program. I’ll have a complete review of this process once we are home from the trip. Size Medium.
- Isabel Marant Beth Sneaker– Excited to wear these Parisian cool-girl sneakers around the city. The lower profile is perfect for warmer weather. Run TTS.
- Chanel Flats– Couldn’t head to Paris without my Chanel flats, I always put gel insoles in these to walk around. I know, sounds like I am 80 years old but helps so much.
- J.Crew Linen Shirt– One day we are heading to Versailles for a bike tour and to walk the grounds. This shirt and linen pants are going to be the perfect outfit to wear for the day. I also have this top in black and navy as well because it’s truly that great. A summer staple for sure. Size small.
- J.Crew Wide Leg Linen Pants– These pants go with the linen shirt and are super cute and comfy for a day of exploring. Size XS (they stretch).
- Silk Scarf– I love to add a silk scarf to my French market bags in the summer. Just adds a nice little detail.
- French Market Bag– Excited to use this bag during the Versailles bike tour when we head to the farmer’s market.
- Sèzane Sandals– Great little sandals to wear for the warmer weather, love the ankle tie detail and coloring of this sandal. Runs TTS.
- & Other Stories Top– This store always has the prettiest tops, especially during the summer. I love the feminine detail to wear with jeans or pants. Size 6.
- Mother Denim– My favorite straight-leg jeans going back again with me. I can wear these with sandals or sneakers. Runs TTS.
- Silk Cami– I never travel without a silk cami to wear under jackets or for layering. Size Small.
- Mango Flowy Blazer– Lightweight piece that’s perfect for warmer weather with a cami underneath. Size 4 (runs large).
- Black Linen Pants– Another linen pant that’s comfy and cool but a bit more tailored. Size 6.
- VINCE Black Sandals– One of the most comfortable sandals I’ve ever owned. VINCE shoes are always an investment piece but so worth it to me. I will be able to walk all over the city in these sandals. Runs TTS.
SHOP THE LOOKS
ALSO IN MY SUITCASE FOR PARIS AND LONDON:
If you are headed to Paris and London anytime soon, hopefully, this packing list was helpful for you.
I love your style! My daughter and I will be going to London, Paris and Provence in mid July. How would you pack differently in July?
Thank you so much! I would have packed less first of all (I packed way too much), and I think linen is definitely your best friends for all of these places during July! More dresses also! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!