Packing List For Provence In June
Packing List For Provence
Heading to Provence in June and wanting to know what to pack? Here are 18 pieces I am taking on our trip that all mix and match together.
You can also see what I am packing for our other part of the trip in Paris and London here.
Weather In Provence In June
The weather in Provence during June is ideal with temperatures ranging from 60-80s during the day and in the 60-70s during the evening.
Rain is at a minimum during this time and the lavender fields are in full bloom.
Depending on where you exactly go in Provence the weather can change but for the most part it’s very ideal during June.
What To Pack
The packing list contains lightweight linen and cotton fabrics, easy sandals for walking, and of course a French tote for market days.
I always try to make sure I am packing classic, timeless pieces that I can wear for many years to come.
Just like my everyday wardrobe, I try to stay away from more trendy items even on vacation. I find if I stick to more neutral looking tones this makes things easier.
- J.Crew Linen Shirt– Easy and breezy for the hot days.
- & Other Stories Linen Shorts– Linen is the perfect material when the weather is warm but still feels comfortable. These white shorts will go with so many tops.
- Silk Cami– I always travel with a silk cami to wear by itself or layer under a linen blazer.
- J.Crew Linen Pants– Chambray linen pants which are tapered at the ankle and incredibly comfy. I sized down to XS because they will stretch. 9
- A.P.C. Small Grace Bag– A classic leather bag for an evening out.
- Madewell Dress– Lightweight dress for walking around the towns.
- VINCE Sandals– These sandals are also going to be worn in Paris and London as well, they are that comfortable.
- GAP Dress– I purchased this beautiful white dress after seeing it for a fraction of the cost of another dress I wanted that looked almost identical.
- Ba&sh Paris Dress– Beautiful floral dress I picked up in April in Paris.
- J.Crew Swim Suit– A favorite suit from J.Crew I own in a few colors.
- J.Crew Cover Up– This is a great cover-up for days we are lounging at the house or swimming by the pool.
- J.Crew Linen Top– Another linen top because you just can’t go wrong with linen.
- Cuyana Silk Pants– These beautiful silk pants are the perfect color for Provence and feel so good walking around.
- French Market Bag– For the French farmer’s market.
- Sèzane Sandals– Classic ankle tie sandals.
- Alex Mill Striped Tee– Easy striped tee to wear with navy or white shorts.
- Mango Linen Blazer– Light linen blazer to wear with shorts and a tee or cami underneath.
- Navy Linen Shorts– Love these classic linen shorts, they come in several different lengths, I went with the 6 inch inseam.
SHOP THE LOOKS
OTHER RELATED POSTS:
28 ESSENTIALS TO PACK FOR PARIS
DINING ETIQUETTE TIPS FOR PARIS