What’s On My Spring Wish List
Here are 17 items on my spring wish list for the new season ahead. Some of these items were on my wish list last year and I didn’t get them for one reason or another. When I determine my wish list items I like to think about a few things.
- What was my wardrobe lacking last year?
- What did I wish I had more or less of in my closet?
- How much will I wear the item?
Last year, for instance, I never felt like I had the right shoes for certain outfits. I was missing out on some black heels, high brown sandals, and a classic everyday black sandal that wasn’t flat.
I also need a new brown belt as well and have needed one for a while now. Nice belts are always one of those hard items to find. You want them to look elevated and bring the outfit together but nice quality-looking ones are hard to find for whatever reason. I did buy this black one from Banana Republic and am very happy with how it looks and the quality.
There are some higher-priced items on this wish list and they may or may not be items I get this year but I wanted to include them. Pieces like this Celine Panier that I tried to buy last year in Paris but it sold out so quickly.
These 17 pieces are ones I can easily wear next season as well and for many seasons to come. I don’t feel guilty making an investment purchase when I know I will be able to wear it for many years.
- ba&sh Paris Meredith Jacket– I have this jacket in black and wear it a lot with jeans and trousers. The cream color will make a great addition to spring with lighter shades of denim and brown sandals.
- Alex Mill White Ruffle Button Down– A polished white button-down with a ruffle collar I can wear with denim, a belt, and boots or pumps.
- Cuyana Laptop Tech Case– This case has been on my wish list for the past year and I think this season I’ll buy it as I’ve needed a new laptop case. I love that you can also put cords in it as well.
- Reformation Eleonora Sling Back Block Heel Sandal– I wanted to buy these last year but they sold out before I could get them. I love the sleek clean look with the block heel. They will be comfortable enough to last for the day. I also love this gold color as well but I have these Gloria Sandals already from Sézane.
- Everlane Sailor Jean– Love the look of these high-waisted, wide-leg, jeans from Everlane. I imagine wearing these with T-shirts and sandals.
- Sézane High Maxine Sandals– When I was going through my closet, I realized I didn’t have any high brown sandals. Everything I own in brown is a flat sandal, so I want to add a pair and love this style.
- Khaite Leather Belt– A chic and classic brown leather belt that I can wear for years to come.
- MOTHER Denim– Always my favorite denim and I love this lighter high-waisted wash for the spring season to wear with the Sézane sandals.
- Bea Skirt– Last summer, I wore this Bea Skirt, and loved the way it flows. It’s perfect for warm days with sandals or sneakers and a T-shirt. I would like to add the black one for this season.
- Jenni Kayne– This cardigan is one of those investment pieces but Jenni Kayne sweaters are always worth it in my opinion. I only shop the brand when they have their sales in spring and fall and I can get 25% off.
- Christian Dior Rouge Lipstick– Red is usually my choice of color for lipstick, but I love this shade, Color: 760 – Forever Glam, for spring.
- Sézane Milo Handbag– My Milo handbag in the natural heritage color is one of my go-to handbags and I would love to add this smooth sandstone color for spring.
- Cuyana Wide Leg Silk Pants– I have these pants in black and love wearing them throughout the year. I would love to add the navy color for this season to wear with sandals and tanks or tees. These pants are so comfortable and classic looking.
- Sandro Navy Trench Coat– This trench coat has been on my wish list for several years and maybe this will be the year to invest. It’s such a classic trench with the pleat on the back and of course, I love navy.
- Veronica Beard Coralee Top– Last year I bought this top in navy and wore it all season long. It’s such a great top to wear with denim and even shorts.
- Sézane Low Aly Sandals– This is another style of sandal I wanted to buy last year but waited too long and then I never found any. Just a nice classic black sandal that’s comfortable to wear all day with jeans and trousers.
- Celine Panier– One of those luxurious wish list items that isn’t necessary. I do love the look and style of this bag though. I had planned to buy this last year when we went to Paris, and I knew it would be cheaper. However, it was completely sold out everywhere by the time I went to buy it.
Shop The Pieces
This article contains affiliate links, if you should make a purchase I will make a small commission, which helps to support this small business. Merci